The second of the six planned 400 to 600 metre deep holes intersected 219.6 metres at 0.16 g/t Au and 0.11 % Cu, including 147.7 metres at 0.21 g/t Au and 0.13% Cu from 456.9 metres to end of [...]
Proven management, high grade gold, existing mine and mill infrastructure in the land of large Tier One mines
Welcome to K92 Mining Inc.
K92 Mining has commenced gold production from the Kora Gold Deposit (via mining at the Kora Northern Extension), which is part of the company’s Kainantu Gold Project located in the Eastern Highlands province of Papua New Guinea. K92 is operated by an experienced team of mining company professionals who, combined, have been involved in building over 20 mines and $5 billion in buyouts.
Kainantu is highlighted by:
- Existing infrastructure including underground mine development, mill processing facility, staff housing, licensed tailings pond, office space, paved access roads and reliable hydro supply via a dedicated power line
- Commercial production has now been declared via mining at Kora North
- Gold production at Kora targeted to ramp to steady state operations over coming months
- Significant opportunity to expand Kora, which is open in all directions and strongly mineralized at the extent of drilling
- Multiple porphyry targets exist within the large regional land package
The structures hosting the lodes strike for several kilometres and have known vertical extents of hundreds of metres, and are open beyond this. This indicates multi-million ounce potential proximal the existing resource and the probability of discovering parallel veins is high. Further, when analyzing drill results, I was very impressed with the consistency of the high grade drill intercepts at Kora. The ratio of high grade hits is quite remarkable.
– Doug Kirwin, Former Executive Vice President, Ivanhoe Mines and current K92 Mining Advisor
in K92 Mining?
in K92 Mining?