Restart of mining and processing operations on schedule and on budget Mincore engaged to study doubling of process plant capacity to 400,000 tpa Underground diamond drilling of Irumafimpa deposit [...]
Proven management, high grade gold, existing mine and mill infrastructure in the land of large Tier One mines
Welcome to K92 Mining Inc.
K92 Mining is focused on advancing the Kainantu Gold Mine, located in the Eastern Highlands province of Papua New Guinea, towards production. Combined, the management team have been involved in building over 20 mines and $5 billion in buyouts.
Kainantu is highlighted by:
- NI 43-101 Compliant Resource of 1.84Moz @ 11.6 g/t AuEq Inferred and 240,000 oz @ 13.3 g/t AuEq Indicated
- Existing infrastructure including underground mine development, mill processing facility, staff housing, licensed tailings pond, office space, paved access roads and reliable hydro supply via a dedicated power line
- USD $41.3 million invested in exploration drilling and definition drilling with the current resource estimate based on 78,935m of drilling via 767 drill holes
- Funded through mine re-start at Irumafimpa Deposit
- Significant opportunity to expand known zones of mineralization; as well as for the discovery of new ore bodies
Investor Relations Contact
+1-604-687-7130 ext. 200
Suite 488, 1090 West Georgia Street
Vancouver, British Columbia
Canada V6E 3V7
The structures hosting the lodes strike for several kilometres and have known vertical extents of hundreds of metres, and are open beyond this. This indicates multi-million ounce potential proximal the existing resource and the probability of discovering parallel veins is high. Further, when analyzing drill results, I was very impressed with the consistency of the high grade drill intercepts at Kora. The ratio of high grade hits is quite remarkable.
– Doug Kirwin, Former Executive Vice President, Ivanhoe Mines and current K92 Mining Advisor
in K92 Mining?
in K92 Mining?