Intercepts include: 4.4m at 12.67 g/t Au plus 2m at 5.14 g/t Au, plus 0.8m at 41.6 g/t Au in hole GCDD0022 2.7m at 26.54 g/t Au in hole GCDD0023 2.3m at 15.04 g/t Au in hole GCDC0027 3m at 18.46 [...]
Proven management, high grade gold, existing mine and mill infrastructure in the land of large Tier One mines
Welcome to K92 Mining Inc.
K92 Mining has commenced gold production from the Irumafimpa Gold Deposit, which together with the Kora Gold Deposit, is part of the company’s Kainantu Gold Project located in the Eastern Highlands province of Papua New Guinea. K92 is operated by an experienced team of mining company professionals who, combined, have been involved in building over 20 mines and $5 billion in buyouts.
Kainantu is highlighted by:
- Existing infrastructure including underground mine development, mill processing facility, staff housing, licensed tailings pond, office space, paved access roads and reliable hydro supply via a dedicated power line
- USD $41.3 million invested in exploration drilling and definition drilling with the current resource estimate based on 78,935m of drilling via 767 drill holes
- Process Mill has successfully treated the first batch of underground ore delivered from Irumafimpa, with concentrate now produced
- Gold production at Irumafimpa targeted to ramp to steady state operations, reaching an annualized production rate of 52,000 Au per annum, over coming months
- Significant opportunity to expand known zones of mineralization; as well as for the discovery of new ore bodies
Investor Relations Contact
+1-604-687-7130 ext. 200
Suite 488, 1090 West Georgia Street
Vancouver, British Columbia
Canada V6E 3V7
The structures hosting the lodes strike for several kilometres and have known vertical extents of hundreds of metres, and are open beyond this. This indicates multi-million ounce potential proximal the existing resource and the probability of discovering parallel veins is high. Further, when analyzing drill results, I was very impressed with the consistency of the high grade drill intercepts at Kora. The ratio of high grade hits is quite remarkable.
– Doug Kirwin, Former Executive Vice President, Ivanhoe Mines and current K92 Mining Advisor
in K92 Mining?
in K92 Mining?